Digital Marketing Assistant
- Own the end-to-end strategy, media planning and execution of ABC’s social and performance marketing campaigns, and member acquisition via owned channels (social media platforms and emails).
- Write engaging copy for ABC’s projects and events in a conversational, customer-oriented style.
- Regularly create content for ABC’s blog posts, email campaigns, social media posts, and PR releases.
- Collaborate effectively with event management (1-2 events per month), and help boost the growth of the community.
- Multilingual in English and Chinese Mandarin
- Able to develop tech events and advertising campaigns, banners, emails, and sharp, smart headlines and taglines
- Able to compose longer-form content in clear, concise language
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of good writing
- Self-organization to allow prioritization and completion of multiple tasks within deadlines
- Experience working with non-profit organization is a plus
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, tech share, party, panel, workshop, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Keep inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers, and other display materials.
- Multi-tasking is crucial for this position. You will be managing the speakers, attendees and volunteers simultaneously.
- Problem solving on the fly. You must be able to gracefully handle technical troubleshooting while maintaining the flow of the activation under very high pressure situations.
- Be very outgoing! You should be comfortable getting strangers excited about Blockchain and advocating for ABC Blockchain Community.
We are looking for a Poster Designers who will be responsible for creating great posters for our community and varies events
- Designer posters for our events per request of event operation team
- A relevant diploma in related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
We are looking for a Web Developer who will be responsible for upgrading our official websites and help to build internal management tools.
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
Knowledge in the following is a requirement:
- Experience with Node.js, React and Mongo
- Familiar with Docker